Automation can substantially help in reducing cost and increasing profitability.
At ITcracy we help people reduce their efforts spent on repetitive manual work and focus more on the actual tasks that help grow the business.
- There are some tasks which are as simple as,
- File or folder operations like moving or copying thousands of files or folders, - Filling out online forms, - Periodic downloading of files or copying text from a website, - Sending periodic emails, etc.
- Or can be as complex as,
- Performing operations with Excel spreadsheets, - Specific business process in an organization, - Data consolidation from various sources and/or generation of some periodic reports, etc.
All such tasks are
time-consuming, and they’re often so
trivial or specificthat there’s
no ready-made softwareto perform them.
ITcracy we provide cost effective solutions designed specific to the needs of user for all their requirements.
Want a Solution?
If you feel that you do repetitive, time-consuming and boring tasks, then you can ease your work-life with the following 3 steps.
Identify the exact task or process that you think can be automated.
- You need to identify the process that is consuming most of your time or is repetitive.
- It can be a process that a single user does or it can be a process that is done at an organizational level.
2. Write IT
No! Here we do not expect a technical document.
- You just have to write the entire process that you want to automate.
- The write-up should be something which will easily help in understanding the process.
- It should contain just enough details and all the requirements involved in the process.
- The requirements can be as simple as some website URLs, file names, period i.e. date & time, etc.
Note: This is an optional step, and we suggest writing your process as it helps in better understanding of your own process.
3. Connect with us
If your process cannot be automated, you won't be charged
- Explain to us the process, along with supporting documents if any.
- We will check the feasibility and if it is possible to automate it, we will give you the approximate cost and time required to complete the task.
- We will provide alternate options if the task is not suitable for automation.
- Irrespective of whether you follow the first 2 steps you can always contact us.
- If you are
unsurewhether your process/s or task/s can be automated then
contact us, and we will
help you identifyand if possible automate it.
Please note that we don't charge if after analyzing your process we find that it cannot be automated. So feel free to connect with us.